We want to keep giving back and continue to give your global prospects even more reason to become a new Social Marketer with Modere.
So, we’ve launched the Global Achiever Bonus for March until June 2020 bonus months, for all new Social Marketers who join in any Modere market from 1 March until 30 June 2020 as a cash incentive to help them reach specific global volume tiers.
What’s the Global Achiever Bonus?
LEVEL 1 (1,500 points) – $200 (AUD or NZD) Achiever Bonus
LEVEL 2 (3,000 points) – $450 (AUD or NZD) Achiever Bonus
Global Achiever Bonus is in addition to your standard commissions earned.
How do new Social Marketers achieve?
Points must be from personal effort in a new Social Marketer’s first 2 bonus months. That includes:
- Your personal orders MP (and VCP)
- Your personally enrolled Social Marketer’s MP and VCP within your first 2 month period
- Your Customer Pod’s global CP (which already includes your personal VCP)
Must be achieved in your first 2 bonus months eg, join 20 April and all the points for April and May bonus month will count towards Global Achiever points qualification.
What else do you need to know?
- Limited to 1 Global Achiever Bonus per Social Marketer account
- Only highest achieved payout will be provided. No stacking allowed, meaning a Level 2 Global Achiever cannot also get the Level 1 Global Achiever Bonus
- If a Social Marketer achieves Level 2 in their first bonus month they will be paid the Global Achiever Bonus in that bonus month
- If a Social Marketer achieves Level 1 in their first bonus month, they will not be paid the Global Achiever Bonus until the 2nd bonus month so they have the opportunity to achieve Level 2
- The Global Achiever Bonus is in addition to standard commissions or any markets with other promotions running that are enrolment based
- Global Achiever Bonuses will be paid as part of the monthly commissions
- New Social Marketers must be enrolled from 1 March – 30 June 2020
- For Social Marketers who join in June 2020 bonus month they can include July 2020 bonus month for qualification
- New Social Marketers include 1st time only Customer upgrades
- All global volume contributes to a Social Marketer’s Global Achiever points
- Existing Social Marketers may not participate