60 DAY PLACEMENT PROGRAM
All Social Marketers have the option to place any of their personally enrolled Social Marketers within their organisation via the Placement Suite in their Back Office.
The Placement Suite can be found under My Business and will only show all new personally enrolled Social Marketers, except Japanese Social Marketers, as the Japan market does not have a Placement Program.
Here’s how it works:
• New Social Marketer’s will stay in your Placement Suite for 60 days from their enrolment date.
• They will be on your Level 1 in your Placement Structure.
• Work with your new Social Marketers to determine their commitment level before you move them.
• You may move your Social Marketers to another position in your organisation once only. Once they are moved, their placement is permanent, so if down the track that Social Marketer transitions to Customer, they do not go back into the Enrollers pod.
• While new Social Marketers are in your Placement Suite, all qualifications and commissions are paid in the regularly scheduled weekly and monthly bonus periods, based on them being on your Level 1.
• If your new Social Marketer is not moved to another position in your organisation within 60 days, they will remain on your Level 1, creating a new leg in your Placement organisation.
• Placing someone from your first level to a different location in your team may permanently reduce your commissions and impact your title qualifications.
• Be mindful that if you place between the 1st – 12th of each month, the change to your structure may affect your previous month’s qualifications and commissions. Use care when considering a permanent placement on your team.
• We recommend consulting your business partner before making a permanent placement. They should help you make an informed decision as once a Social Marketer is placed; it cannot be reversed.
Placement should always be done with the consent of the Social Marketers involved.
To set your new Social Marketer up for success, ensure they are moved with their knowledge and consent and they understand the strategy and advantages of why they have been placed under another member of your team.