Modere has launched an “US e-commerce” for Indian customers.
Customers can sign up and purchase a limited selection of product from the US e-commerce site for personal import.
Things you need to know:
- Ordering will be on https://www.modereglobalshop.com/
- Every person who wants to order in India will need to create a new account in India, regardless of whether they already have a Modere account or not
- As Modere identifies on email address, the email address will have to be unique
- If you are a Social Marketer, create your India account and use your own Promo Code as the referral.
- If you have an existing customer account with Modere, you will need to either use your Promo code or the one of your upline as your referral to create your account with a new email address. All of these accounts will be reconciled when we move to phase 2 and 3 of the India market roll out.
- There will be 2 shipping pick ups per week guaranteed with more added if demand dictates – they will be Tuesday afternoon and Friday afternoon
- International credit cards can be used, however they must have an Indian zip code to be accepted
- Things that could hold up the credit card being used is if it has not had international transactions allowed and also if the daily limit does not cover the charge
- India Support email is email@example.com